Monday, November 28, 2011

some of my friends got together this year and bought me a kindle touch for my birthday.  !!!!

it was just released this month, so i have been waiting (somewhat) patiently for mine to arrive, and it came today.  other claire brought it to me this morning and i almost peed my pants in excitement.  kindle!!!  i can't believe how small it is - it's literally the length of my hand and just an inch wider than my hand and as thin as a pencil.  they are not kidding.

it supposedly hold up to 3,000 books.  um, absurd.  at the rate i'm going, i could read books on this thing for 100 years without deleting any.  let's hope i'm still reading books at 129 years of age...actually, let's not.  i hope to die by then.  109 is fine with me.

suffice it to say that i haven't done any work since the kindle arrived on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment