Wednesday, January 16, 2013

christmas presents!

i meant to post this a while ago, but obviously never got my act together.  i wanted to show you my two favorite christmas presents this year!

1. my dad made me and becky each a cutting board.  MY DAD MADE THIS!  it's so beautiful and i love it - the wood is all from our farm which, of course, makes it even more special.  i'm sad i won't have a real kitchen until this summer because it means this cutting board has to stay in storage at my parents' house.  frowny face.  i could stare at this all day long.


2. my sister and her boyfriend got me a kitchenaid stand mixer!!  it has been my dream to own one of these since...well, since i discovered they existed.  i'm SO excited to move into a real apartment and make delicious stuff constantly.  becky really knew what the perfect present was for me, and i feel like such a grown up lady by owning this.  again, it will stay at home until i move into an apartment.  frowny face again.


commonality?  am i really this transparent?  answer: yes.

1 comment: