Monday, September 1, 2014

a Ruby a day

Ruby has learned how to open a drawer in my bathroom...the drawer where her toys are stored. On Saturday she made quite a ruckus at 6am, and upon investigating I found her standing on the trash can, halfway in the drawer, retrieving a toy and then carrying it from the bathroom into my bedroom. So that was day one: two feather toys removed from the drawer. Yesterday in the wee hours of the morning she removed a third feather toy and a glittery green ball. Today, a ball with feathers attached.


What will tomorrow bring?!? I told Mom about this and she was like "don't put them away! She worked so hard to get them out!" (This is why I love my mom.) So right now the bathroom floor is littered with toys that Ruby selected for some MacGyver-like task...or because she is obsessed with the feather toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment