Friday, January 9, 2015

what i'm listening to right now

recently i started listening to a totally weird podcast called "welcome to night vale," which is radio broadcasts from the fictional town of night vale.  after one episode, i did not like it.  i listened to two more and now i am oddly charmed by it.  the "weather" segment on each episode is just one song that the producers presumably liked.  this is one of those weather segments that i particularly liked.

"bill & annie," by chuck brodsky:

   

this guy's voice was just a little too familiar, and i am now confident, based on some internet perusing, that dad made me listen to this song at some point.  another good listen.

1 comment:

  1. I love Chuck Brodsky. He tells in three minutes. I think I made you listen to "Radio" as we were driving by the I-85 exit to Anderson, SC.

    ReplyDelete