Sunday, August 15, 2010

i just want to sleep in...

the only (ONLY!) benefit of this jet lag is that when i have to wake up tomorrow morning at 6:30 for work it will only be an hour earlier than i'm waking up currently.  as opposed to every other year of my life, when it's a good five hours earlier than i'd been waking up normally.  maybe my body does have a plan, after all.

so i'm up, and reading in bed: the hour i first believed, by wally lamb.  i've been reading this book for a couple days now, and it just hit me where the title comes from.  in fact, i found myself singing this song and then it came to that line and i was like EUREKA!  like my brain figured it out but didn't clue me in - made me sing for a while before i figured it out myself.  the title is a lyric from a song you ALL know, i guarantee.  can anyone place it?

2 comments:

  1. So, now I'll be singing Amazing Grace to myself all day along with you, Claire!

    ReplyDelete