Wednesday, June 22, 2011

in other news...

my debit card doesn't work.  it will not get money out of ATMs for me.  i have tried 3.  and i called my bank before i left to tell them i'd be traveling and not to block my card in other countries, just like i've done in the past.  I DID ALL THE RIGHT THINGS.  AND NOW I AM HERE AND IT IS BLOCKED.  grrrrr.  i have my credit card, though, and i'm really really thankful that other claire is here, because i might be freaking out if she wasn't - she is buying those small things that cash is needed for.  i emailed my bank a couple hours ago (no response) and i'll call them tomorrow, but seriously folks: i'm not pleased.

in other other news, other claire did NOT call her bank, and her card works.  wtf folks.  wtf.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of travel! I just met up with a friend who has been studying abroad and she had many similar, not-funny-at-the-time stories, but in a few months, just think how hilarious this will be:)

    ReplyDelete