Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i got an iphone!!!  sure, i'm a good five years behind some of my friends, but whatever.  i'm here!  i've made it!  and it's glorious.

if you also have an iphone and would like to play "words with friends" or "draw something" with me, that would be amazing and you should leave a note in the comments.  last night i laughed a LOT at the drawings my sister made and it felt like we were sharing a joke in the same room.  i also played words with friends and texted with a friend in new hampshire and one in northern ireland.  a lot of people criticize technology for distancing us from person-to-person interactions, which i agree are the best kind.  but last night i felt an incredible connection to these two far-away friends that made me SO. HAPPY.  i can't see them in person, but this little phone brought them to me so we could play scrabble together.  life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment