Tuesday, November 5, 2013

An introvert's worst nightmare? I was just the only person in a yoga class. The. Only. Person. This means the instructor's entire attention was focused on me the whole time. Eeeeeek. 

My yoga studio has added a second location half a mile from where I work - awesome! Buuuut apparently the first week since it opened has been very slow. So I was the only person in this class, but the instructor was great, and I got a lot of personalized attention - in what turned out to be a good way. However, when you are the only person in a class your instructor knows when you can hold a pose longer. Damn it. I will be sore tomorrow. 

Bonus: he told me I have "one of the nicest chairs poses I've seen in a while."  People, I will take any compliments you would like to aim my direction. 

Now: a muggy 80 degree commute home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment