Tuesday, October 6, 2015

hi, it's me!  horrible blogger here!  being a college counselor for the first time means my life has become reading essays and resumes and helping kids apply to college and having parents chastise me and having parents tell me how much they appreciate me and having one parent bring me tomato soup and bread on a day when i didn't even have time to make it to the cafeteria (that mom saved the day) and oops i'm supposed to be grading things for my government class but i'm not because i have no time and writing recommendation letters (five due on tuesday, so that should be fun).  and repeat.

i miss blogging.

i promise to come back.

i didn't read a single book last month.  but i promise to do more of that, too.

when do people have time for tv?  no, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment