Monday, January 4, 2016

day 4

i have conned two people at work into doing the bon appetit cleanse with me - yesssss.

i can't believe i'm saying this, but i like my oatmeal for breakfast.

the barley is not the end of the world.

i am eating reasonably sized portions.

i brought a hard boiled egg to work for my afternoon snack and it sat in the work fridge all ridiculous as only a single egg just sitting in a fridge can be and it was delish.

who am i.

it will all go (slightly) to hell on wednesday when i go to trivia and eat a veggie burger with french fries, but that's okay.  my biggest pet peeve of people on diets/eating plans/whatever is when they can't go out to eat with me because their plan doesn't allow it.  or if we have to go to some weird restaurant.  i don't plan on going crazy, but dinners at restaurants are allowed.  because i say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment