Tuesday, May 10, 2011

as we speak, my students are taking their AP government exam

i can breathe!  i'm done teaching classes, my students are taking their AP exam - so i'm done preparing them for that - now i have the time to organize my office and catch up on newsweek and clear out my email inboxes.  this week feels so good.

i'm also doing a fair amount of excited thinking about ireland this summer!  other claire and i are on step 1: buying flights from england to ireland and back again...and figuring out a rental car for getting around the country. other claire has volunteered to drive.  YESSSSSS.  i make an excellent co-pilot, but was not excited about driving in a weird car on the wrong side of a small road.

in cleaning up my office i came across this article from newsweek from last year - my thoughts exactly on traveling:
"how to be invisible"

happy tuesday, everyone!  blazing sea nuggets goes for the five-peat at trivia tonight.  can we be so lucky?!

No comments:

Post a Comment