Friday, May 25, 2012


last weekend i saw the best exotic marigold hotel, which is a really good movie with an incredible cast, and my friends and i decided that we want to move into a hotel together and just hang out.  this would be an awesome life.

we were 100% the youngest people in the movie theater, and it was a funny anthropological experiment to see what parts the older people laughed at.

midway through the movie i leaned over and said, "let's get indian food for dinner!"  you will feel the same way, so write that into your plans.

i have two friends who love the same kinds of movies as me - independent and foreign films - and two of us are moving this summer - one to DC and me to new york.  our mini film club is breaking up.  this makes me SAD.  ugh.  i hate goodbyes.

speaking of goodbyes...it's my last day of work at my school.  DOUBLE UGH.  new adventures are fun, but endings are not.


1 comment:

  1. Yet another friend in DC? CLEARLY WE NEED TO START YOUR POST-NYC JOB HUNT NOW!

    ReplyDelete