Monday, May 21, 2012

two laptops

on friday i have to say goodbye to the laptop on the left, as it belongs to my school and friday is the last day of school...and apparently we can't be trusted to keep it one day past that.  so!  today i bought the laptop on the right, identical to the one i'll be giving back on friday, and i'll spend the next four days transferring my documents, music, and photos.  or rather: i hope my school's tech people can do that for me.


but i'm very excited!  new laptop!  all my own!  woo hoo!  it's the first major purchase for my new adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Buying a laptop for grad school = WELL-made purchase. I also highly recommend you invest your time in acquiring Dropbox, as it is THE thing I'd wish I'd used more of back then. Evernote is also an incredible thing for school.

    BTW I canNOT wait until you live in this part of the country.

    ReplyDelete