Tuesday, May 15, 2012

today:
my students took their AP exam and reported that they think they did well.  hooray!
i am continuing to go through old papers and books in my office, clearing through the clutter of six years work at this school, paring down to move.  i've filled six recycling bins so far.  becky would be proud: i'm fighting my hoarder tendencies!
i brought this for lunch: crunchy vietnamese cabbage salad with pan-seared tofu.  um, DELISH.  the perfect meal to pack for lunch.
i'm playing an occasional game of words with friends (shh - don't tell).
i'm making potatoes au gratin to bring to a dinner with friends tonight, shaved super thin with my mandoline.  i can't WAIT to watch those slices of potato fall.
we are 3 days, 20 hours, and 11 minutes away from graduation, according to the countdown on my computer.  CRAZINESS.

all in all, the chaos of the last three weeks has abated and i'm back to the routine.  that's a little boring, so sorry for nothing interesting on the blog recently.

hope everyone is having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Getting rid of stuff for a move is so satisfying. I took five gigantic boxes to Goodwill before I packed up the rest of my old place.

    ReplyDelete