Tuesday, December 18, 2012

all my papers are DONE!  after my ethics class tomorrow morning i'm done with classes, too. first semester, you're almost complete!

this is bittersweet - it has been a busy and at some times hectic semester, but i love my cohort and my friends here and my classes, and it's crazy to think that in another 5 months i'll probably be moving away from new york.  part of me really doesn't want this year to end.  another part of me has started to miss teaching and working in a school.

in the 3 hours since i finished my paper, i have gotten bored.  bored!  i am ridiculous.  apparently i don't know what to do with myself when i don't have papers and reading assignments hovering over me.  i've made plans, though: tomorrow afternoon i'm going to the met, and thursday i'm going to see the tree at rockefeller center, look at the window displays on 5th avenue, and maybe take a walk on the highline.  a new york day!  i can't wait.

friday i fly home, which i'm also very much looking forward to.  baking* + eating + time with family will just be the start of my awesome winter break.  hooray!


*family, get ready.  i plan to bake up a storm - i miss it so much and i have lots of recipes saved up for us!

1 comment:

  1. And I get to see you on the first!!! Hooray!!! Have an amazing break, darling :)

    ReplyDelete