Thursday, November 11, 2010

i will be taking the holidays by storm

it is scary how well my friends know me.  genuinely scary.  this was part of my birthday present:

Sat. Nov. 13 •• 9:30am to 12:30pm
Holiday Bread Baking
•• Hands-On
Discover easy and delicious breads perfect for holiday occasions. You’ll learn how to work with yeast and create dough from various flours to make quick breads, loaves, rolls, and focaccia. Students learn the techniques for proper measuring, proofing, and shaping dough and go home with the confidence to enjoy baking for the holidays. Lunch will be served. MENU: Sweet Potato Biscuits; Parker House Yeast Rolls; Parmesan & Poppyseed Cheese Straws; Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Loaf; and Leaf-Shaped Rosemary Focaccia

MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL IS SO HIGH IT IS UNREGISTERABLE (not a word).

2 comments:

  1. I'm asking Santa for a tangerine Kitchenaid stand-up mixer this year. I TOTALLY understand the need to bake.
    Hope you have fun in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kitchenaid stand-up mixer is my dreammmmm - i hope santa/andy has gotten the hint and your christmas morning is exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete