Saturday, November 20, 2010

log dog

you should know that: at my first teaching job in new hampshire, when i was fresh out of college, the girls in the dorm started calling me "log dog," as a play off of my last name, and it became sort of a term of endearment - instead of calling me Ms. L. they called me Log Dog.  when i moved in georgia, i mentioned this to the girls on the softball team i coached and it spread around my current school a little bit - the softball girls still call me this, three years later.  this is funny, because at some point i told my cousin laura about it and people call HER log dog, too!  um, craziness.

yesterday other claire sent me this cartoon that she found online.  and i had a hard time not falling out of my chair.  log dogs!!


hehehe...

(from here)

1 comment:

  1. This is great!!! Glad I finally got caught up on your blog. I hung out with an old friend from high school this weekend and he called me logdog. Haha. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete