Thursday, July 26, 2012

fun quiz to help you know which presidential candidate your views most closely match with!

(i found that there were often better answers in "choose another stance," so don't feel constrained by just answering yes or no.)

a couple months ago i decided that the best thing i could do to help barack win in november was convince some friends who were on the fence that he was the better candidate.  if i could help sway two people that would make a difference!  (maybe.  not really.  silly electoral college...)  i've been sending these two friends occasional articles about what obama's done as president and why i think he's the right choice in november, and yesterday one of them emailed me to tell me she was on the obama team now.  (!!)

it pretty much made my day.

one down, one to go.  anonymous friend #2: i'm still working on you.  we've got 3 months.  my efforts will only intensify!  get excited!

2 comments:

  1. Who is Jill Stein and why am I more aligned with her views than Obama's

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the Green Party candidate...and I only know this because I looked it up when I matched most closely with her, too. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete