Thursday, July 5, 2012

i registered for classes at teachers college!!

this fall i am going to be taking:

curriculum and cognitive development
leadership of private schools
ethics and education
intro to research methods (eeeeeeeek)
law and educational institutions
and i'll be doing a "field project" at a new york city school.

i didn't have any choice in the coursework - the program lays out the course of study with the exception of one elective in the spring semester.  this was actually a perk for me, and one of the reasons i selected this particular program.  they know what makes good private school leaders, and i am happy to go along with that and learn all those things they want me to learn.  registering for courses was really just the formality of going onto the registration website and putting in the course numbers that they provided me.

so registration was a breeze, but seeing the schedule makes it OFFICIAL that i'll be in new york and attending class in less than 2 months.  i. am. so. excited.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I do sometimes wish that when I go back to school, I could be the student instead:) Ah well! I shall live vicariously through your wonderful self:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo, now that you have your class schedule, can we plan our visiting-each-other schedule?!

    ReplyDelete