Saturday, February 8, 2014

a Ruby a day

Lying on the couch with Miss Ruby is the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon!


Also, can we discuss how social Ruby is? Last night I had 7 people over to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, which was really fun and my first little party at my apartment. Yay! I was worried that Ruby would be a weenie and hide under the bed the whole time, which would have been fine but boring. Instead, she wanted to say hi to everyone (especially people who are allergic to cats) and didn't get scared once and snuck bites off plates and snuggled with me a little. She was actually kind of out of control in the opposite way that I had imagined. So I put her on her leash so I could minimize the running around and allow my friends to actually watch the opening ceremonies instead of protecting their plate from Ruby. She is used to wearing the harness/leash for like 15 minutes at a time, but wore it semi-happily for more than an hour last night. She also got many compliments on how pretty she is. (I don't think it went to her head, though.)

Ruby gets a gold star for liking new people and being cute in the process. 



No comments:

Post a Comment