Monday, March 30, 2015

a photo a day

At my school there is a lower school community service club called KOCI Kids (don't ask me what that stands for because I have no idea) and one of their projects is making notepads for teachers every year as a way to use up scrap paper (one side is blank and the other side is bad copies from the copier). They glue together one end to make a notepad and then write each teacher's name on the front and draw a picture. I got my annual notepad this week and I am CRACKING UP. 


1. My name was longer than expected. Happens to the best of us, kiddo. 

2. Excellent flower! If that is a flower. 

3. Yes, that's right: inside the flower are the words "egg salad." Please note that the cafeteria has egg salad every two weeks or so and I, being obsessed with egg salad, scan the menu for this day and put it on my calendar. Like you do. Because you wouldn't want to accidentally bring your lunch on egg salad day and miss it. My whole office knows about my obsession and shares my excitement when the day rolls around. And I miiiiiight have been excited at the salad bar one day a few months ago when a lower school teacher - who just happens to run the community service club - was there, and hence: this notepad happened. 

I will clearly be treasuring this artwork forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment