Friday, March 20, 2015

I am in the Toronto airport's border control waiting area, also known as airport purgatory. 

Pros:
I am not on the plane anymore. 
There is free wifi. 
I am not on the plane anymore. 

Cons:
They release you out of purgatory and into the border control line by flight. The Istanbul flight has been "processing" for half an hour. 
There is basketball on and I am not watching it. 
I will miss the Duke game while on my flight to Dallas. 
I already ate my emergency toblerone, because yes, I had an emergency toblerone in my bag. 
I have now resorted to talking to the TV screen THAT WILL NOT SHOW ISTANBUL AS COMPLETE. I am the crazy lady at this airport. I just want to enter your country, Canada!

There is a baby who is more sad than me. I will shut up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment