Thursday, September 2, 2010

ben does life

so...i am a blog reader.  i have always been really interested in how other people live - what makes them tick, how they see the world.  once you start reading blogs you link to other ones and start following some of those.  i'm at the point now where i check about 10 blogs regularly (every other day), and have i ever met these people?  no.  but that doesn't stop me from following their lives.  this isn't called stalking.  i promise.

i found zoe stagg's blog, which linked recently to "ben does life," a blog that i have only been reading for three days, but already made me cry at my desk this morning.  it was embarrassing.  i had to blow my nose and then pull myself together and explain to my friend whose office is next door to mine that i'm okay.  here's the story on "ben does life," according to zoe.  once you've read some of that (assuming you care to), you can read the post that made me cry.  do i know these people?  no.  but this, THIS is what good writing can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment