Thursday, September 30, 2010

grump-a-saurus

i'm having one of those days where i woke up grumpy and i don't think anything is going to change that.  everything that everyone does annoys me.  i can't brush things off as easily as a normal day.  i have one of these days every once in a while for no good reason (there is, legitimately, NO GOOD REASON for my grumpiness today), and it's a good thing i don't teach today because i might bite a child's head off (all classes meet on either wednesday or thursday for a 90 minute period, and my schedule works out so that all of my classes are on wednesday).  i have discovered one place in my office where i can sit and (a) no one can see me through the window that looks out on the entryway of the building, and (b) no one can see me through the window in the door to my office (the door that is OBVIOUSLY closed right now to keep out the riff raff).  i will hide and be productive and nobody better bother me because i might not be able to be polite.

in other news, i think you should watch this video.  this is reason #221 to marry a science nerd: so your kids can DO SHIT instead of playing video games.  this video might even cure me of my grumpiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment