Saturday, September 11, 2010

roomie

reasons i love my roomie:

1. he doesn't talk to me in the morning.  he used to, and i had to be like "ohmygodstoptalkingtomeitistooearlyforthis" (if you have ever lived with me, you know that i am a bit of a grump-a-saurus in the mornings.  just a bit.) and now he just says "good morning!" and "have a good day at work!" (with those exclamation marks, but i will excuse him for that.)  he is pretty awesome.
2. he makes a MEAN eggplant parmesan and lets me help him eat it.
3. he introduced me to hand and foot, the best card game ever.
4. if i want to go to bed early on a friday night, he does not call me lame.  that is because he is probably already asleep.  it is awesome.
5. he loves me.  i love him.  he's the best roommate i've ever had.  that's all you really need, right?

happy birthday (observed), joey!

3 comments:

  1. I love you both. Can I move in??? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. erica - we've got a spare bedroom! it's approximately 6 feet by 10 feet, but it's all yours for the taking! :)

    ReplyDelete