Wednesday, August 10, 2011

i'm home!  hooray!

i went to work today!  hooray-ish!

in other news, the following occurred in the middle of a phone conversation with my mom - after she told me about the garden, teacher workdays, and having my sister home to visit (AKA this was not her top priority during our phone call):

mom: "oh!  did i tell you i was in the hospital for three days?"

o.m.g.

a week or two ago (they don't remember) my mom was in the hospital for three days AND NO ONE CALLED ME OR MY SISTER.  three days!  three!  days!  to quote my dad, "to be honest, it never occurred to me to call you."

wtf, parents.  wtf.

mom is fine now and went back to school this week for teacher workdays and all is well and i'm not to worry.  my sister and i have both informed our parents that in the future THEY HAVE TO TELL US THESE THINGS and they have agreed to do so.  sheesh.  shouldn't it be the other way around?!

No comments:

Post a Comment