Friday, October 14, 2011

first world problems

i am incredibly spoiled by living in atlanta - not when it comes to my commute (boo hiss), but when it comes to air travel.  because atlanta is a delta hub, i can drive 30 minutes to the airport and then fly almost anywhere on a (relatively cheap) direct flight.  no layovers for me!  direct to new york, DC, london!  (not direct to sun valley idaho, but that i can understand.)

today i had to buy a flight with a layover and it is almost killing me.  hartford, connecticut, i can get to you direct on delta, but it would cost $175 less to take a layover and fly us air.  ugh.  i guess i'll make do.

(so yes!  i'll be in connecticut visiting my grandma and aunt and uncle - and seeing becky and my dad - the last weekend in october.  hooray!)

No comments:

Post a Comment