Wednesday, October 19, 2011

um, oops.

i had my two year blog anniversary in late september and i didn't realize until after the fact.

in belated honor of the anniversary, i've changed up the format of the blog again - mostly just changed the background (love these flowers*) and added a "favicon."  if you know what a favicon is, i'm impressed, as i did not.  it is the little picture to the left of the address in your address bar at the top of the page.  assuming it's still working, that's little me!

my biggest accomplishment today was actually going to the gym even though it was cold and gray outside and i DID NOT want to.  my second biggest accomplishment was completing an 8 x 8 kenken puzzle, probably only the second or third 8 x 8 i've ever completed (i had been doing 6 x 6s until last week).  if you are not kenken-ing, you should be.


*yes, blue with flowers again.  but slightly different blue with flowers!  you shouldn't be surprised about more blue.  let me recreate an exact conversation i had on the phone with my grandma (my dad's mom) about 10 years ago:
me: dad redid the bathroom and mom painted it...
grandma: let me guess: blue.
me: how did you know?
grandma: your mother loves blue.  she always has.
(let's call this "i am my mother, example #6.")

2 comments:

  1. I like the background, and it is easier to read the blog ith a BLUEsolid background. (I am tying to make green my favorite color, but it is hard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogaversary!! Yayyyyy! And love the new look :) :)

    ReplyDelete