Wednesday, February 22, 2012

let me tell you the number one worst thing about my job: that sometimes my students don't appreciate what i'm trying to do for them.  in any number of ways.  i didn't give you a 70 on this assignment because i dislike you or take any joy in it: i did because you didn't perform well.  there were 100s.  this isn't me - your preparation for this assignment is up to you..  i didn't give you a detention because i want to spend my lunch hour with you: i did it because your behavior fell below our standards.  i care about our standards.  your behavior is up to you.

please don't be mean to me.

some days i wish i had a desk job.

...and even as i write this, i know that i don't want a desk job.  i know this is the job i want.

it's just...every day isn't a picnic.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, sweetheart!! Tomorrow will (hopefully) be a better day:) At any rate, it will be one day closer to spring break:):)

    ReplyDelete