Tuesday, February 7, 2012

new obsessions:

1. the kitchn blog (spelled wrong for some reason that i don't quite understand) - this makes me want to own a house STAT.  note: the only reason i can think of to own a house is to decorate it and know you will live there for a long time and the time you spend decorating won't go to waste.  i NEED this kitchen.

2. what's good at trader joe's? - this validates my obsession with trader joe's and makes me want to get there immediately to buy all their awesome food.  yummmmm.  my freezer is chock full of trader joe's asian-y items and i can't wait to get home to have some for dinner.

the end.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! That's the exact same wallpaper I have been pining over for Claire's room. Imagine a vintage quilt on the bed and a braided rug...sigh. Too bad Claire's vision involved leopard print and sparkles.
    Btw...I love all things apartment therapy too.

    ReplyDelete