Saturday, July 3, 2010

not glamorous

readers, you deserve the whole story.  whilst (excellent british word) i love telling you about the best parts of my day, i should tell you about the boring parts, too.  least glamorous part of traveling: washing your underwear in the sink.

positive side: it's this underwear, and made to be washed in the sink.

(is this too much information?  feel free to tell me if it's too much information, but i am IN LOVE with this underwear and i've probably talked to you about it already, to be honest.)

so that's what i did tonight.  came home, remembered i had no clean underwear for tomorrow and hadn't done laundry, and washed my four pairs of exofficio underpants in the sink.  it's made to dry quickly, so in the morning i'll be ready to go...

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should mention it, because I was thinking of buying a few pair for my travels!! Really, that good? 'Cause i was a little surprised by the cost...enough so that I didn't buy them. Maybe I'll reconsider!

    ReplyDelete