Wednesday, March 16, 2011

impatient

being #79 on the list at the library for a book you REALLY want to read is lame and frustrating, so last night i bought mockingjay (the 3rd hunger games book) on amazon.com for $7.98 and i'm considering it money well spent.  to bring my order up to $25 and earn free shipping i was forced (happily) to buy some other books, too.  now i just have to clear my schedule so that when mockingjay arrives i can read as much as possible in a short period of time.  these books are THAT good.

in other news, who else is counting down the hours until march madness (really) starts?  by my count we're less than 24 hours away.  and 51ish hours away from duke's first game.  with kyrie???  crossing my fingers!  i LOVE this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Kyrie anticipation-I can hardly stand it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also MOCKINGJAY anticipation! I'm on the last chapter of Catching Fire...

    ReplyDelete