Friday, July 29, 2011

5 silly things* i miss about my real life

1. pedicures.  i need (and want) one badly.  a good scrub of my yucky feet, a pretty color on my toes...i miss that.
2. cooking.  this is something that helps me unwind at home...and i know that if i cook, i'll probably like what i'm eating...and it's much easier to eat healthily when i'm at home.  i miss my kitchen and trader joe's and trying new recipes.
3. the daily show with jon stewart.  enough said.  my love for him knows no bounds.
4. my bed.  have i told you how horrible my bed is here?  it's a twin (fine - but i miss my big bed) with one okay pillow and one pillow with about 2 ounces of stuffing in it.  less fine.  the mattress itself is old, and no matter how i fall asleep i always wake up with a spring stuffed up under my rib cage and into my chest cavity and one lodged into my hip bone.  amazing how that works.
5. my yoga studio.  i've led little classes for the students here every sunday and now i have adoring little girl fans, but i miss real yoga, with someone challenging me.  kelly: we need a yoga date PRONTO.

*silly things...not important things, like people...

1 comment:

  1. 1. These things are not silly - it's funny how the small things are the ones you really notice, isn't it!?
    2. We MUST get to yoga the minute you are back! I will be the first to admit that I have not been very good about going in your absence.
    3. I MISS YOU!!! Glad you will be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete