Friday, January 15, 2010

familiar

5:30pm:
me: "want to have dinner?"
roommate: "sure.  is it okay if i ask m & k & the baby if they want to come?"
me: "of course!  i'm just leaving the gym - i'll be home in 15 minutes."
roommate: "okay, let me call you back."

5:40pm:
roommate: "m & k are in.  i told them 6:15 at blue moon pizza - does that sound okay?  i know you like blue moon's salads."
me: "sounds great!"
roommate: "and that doesn't give you a lot of time to shower, but i know you don't always shower after the gym [embarrassing, but true], so i hope that's okay."
me: "perfect!  i'll just hop in the shower...i won't blow dry my hair."


people: i love having a roommate who knows me so well.  he may not have the best memory for some things, but he's got a good memory for the important things.  love you, roommate!  hooray for pizza and friends on a friday night!

1 comment:

  1. I love your roommate too. Please give him a big hug from me. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete