Saturday, January 30, 2010

I heart Barack

While there were a couple of nice moments, the Duke game today was pretty tragic. Harumph. The best moment: President Obama was in the crowd at the game, and he spent about 5 minutes with the CBS commentators talking about basketball in general (Obama likes to play) and the game at hand. I thought that I couldn’t love him any more than I already do. And then this happened:

CBS commentator: “You’re obviously a left-hander.”

President Obama: “Yeah.”

CBS commentator: “Do you have any problems at all going to your right?”

President Obama: “You know, I went the Republican House Caucus just yesterday to prove that I can go to my right once in a while. But there’s no doubt that I’ve got a stronger left hand.”

Mr. President, you entertain me GREATLY. Let’s hang out some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment