Sunday, January 24, 2010

a post in which i am quite excited

it's official - i'm going back to oxford to work this summer!  i'm a lucky girl.  a lucky girl who is very excited.  several of my friends from last summer will be back, and apparently last year there were record amounts of rainfall in england...so maybe i'll get to see the sun more this summer!




and there is a john/dodie/becky/possiblybrandon/claire trip to scotland in the works for two weeks after i finish working in england.  so exciting!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! When are you going there? Jen is in London this semester, so I was planning to go visit for a bit in late May/early June. Is that too early to see you too?

    Also, I have been a bad commenter recently, but I'm getting back up to speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I want to see pictures of your mother and father as tourists. Make sure you get your father in shorts and black knee socks.

    ReplyDelete