Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my holiday recommendation of the day

the reason to go to trader joe's in december: dark chocolate sea salt caramels.


my trader joe's was out when i went yesterday (frowny face) and they aren't getting any more this season (HUGE frowny face), but i ate some in new york with becky this weekend, and willis promises that he has some for when i go over to his house later today, so i think i will live.  they are an amazing sweet-salty combination and you should try them.

2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel about TJ's sea salt brownies! Also, I'm obsessed with the dark chocolate pomegranate seeds. Mmm. Maybe I'll go to TJ's tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I have been dying to try anything sea-salty. Especially caramels. I may be making a Trader Joe's trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete