Friday, December 10, 2010

nyc bound, part 2

this is what awaits me in nyc:


sister time!  a whole weekend of it!

and shake shack, the union square holiday market, more shopping, a show, more food, and lying around in our pajamas and watching movies.  last weekend i was in new york city, too, but that weekend was about duke basketball and bars.  and then lying around.  i realized after the fact that we could have done those things anywhere - the location wasn't important.  (though i did have some of the best - and cheapest - thai food of my life - so thank you yum-yum thai restaurant and new york city for that.)  this weekend is about getting out into the city and doing things (with my sister!).  and then lying around.  we are skilled at that.

so i guess there WILL be some similarities.

i. can't. wait.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE YUM-YUM. Thank you for reminding me it needs to go on the docket for my trip to NYC in January.

    ReplyDelete