Sunday, April 18, 2010

i know how to embed things in my blog. i am fancy.

okay, my world is complete.  i have learned how to embed NPR stories in my blog.  so you can just listen to it here!  no need for a link!  i hope you are appropriately impressed.  it was really easy to do (control-c, control-v), but i am embarrassingly proud of this:



do you guys listen to npr's sunday puzzle?  in atlanta, this airs on sunday mornings much earlier than i wake up.  so early that i don't even know what time it airs.  well, early being relative...today i got out of bed at 1:30pm.  so i get the sunday puzzle podcast and i can listen to it whenever i want.  I HEART TECHNOLOGY.

you all know at this point about my love of words and grammar and such, and that crosses over into my love of this podcast.

happy sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment