Thursday, January 19, 2012

grandma jane's 90th birthday

this is part of my mom's side of the family, in florida for my grandma's 90th birthday!  yes, that beautiful (and TOTALLY with it) woman on the right is my grandma jane.  my sister and i lamented (once again) not being related to her by blood (she's my step-grandma) because she has got some AMAZING genes.  slim, mentally there, well read, kind, patient.  we love her.


we played three holes of golf on sunday, both for fun and because grandpa would have wanted us to.  jeans, flip flops, and bare feet?  grandpa would NOT have liked that.  another person who didn't like that?  an old dude in his condo on one of the holes who called to report us.  oops.


in my first attempt to actually play golf, i made a par three hole in six strokes.  i'm calling that a victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment