Wednesday, January 18, 2012

here is where i tell you that if you aren't watching downton abbey YOU ARE MISSING OUT.  i was missing out until about a week ago, when i started watching the first season on netflix (watch instantly - the best!).  the internet cannot stop talking about how amazing this show is, and the internet is not lying to you.  it is funny and so terribly sweet and there is romance and scandal and Bad Guys (capitalized to show that this they mean business with their badness) and pretty costumes and historical-ness.  it is amazing.  i knew i was hooked when the end of the first episode caused me to yell at my computer screen.

tonight i will watch the finale of season 1.  I CAN'T WAIT.  and then i can start right in on season 2, since it premiered a couple weeks ago.  (note: i'm behind, obviously, so do not tell me what happens!)

also tonight?  jeopardy online test.  one of my life goals is to get on jeopardy, so here is attempt #3 to make that happen.  eeee!

2 comments:

  1. I'd only seen ads for it before watching an episode on Sunday, and I agree with you completely! Maybe netflix will help me out with season 1 this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I'm currently finishing "Frasier" (don't make fun, it's all about David Hyde Pierce) and "Downton Abbey" is NEXT ON MY LIST. Especially since I'm in the midst of a WW1 history.

    ReplyDelete