Tuesday, March 9, 2010

american idol confession

are you kidding me right now?  the red haired chick on american idol just sang brandi carlile's "the story"!  for those of you long-time followers who read my travel blog last summer, you'll remember my looooooooooove for this song.

here's hoping a million people go buy it on itunes and brandi carlile makes some cash money.  YAY.

(and yes, i am admitting that i watch american idol.  in fact, i love the trashiness that is american idol.  my friends and i do bracketology with american idol once it gets down to the top 12 and compete to see who can best predict the order that the contestants will be eliminated.  this combines my love of american idol with my love of competition.  you'll see that it's perfect for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment