Monday, March 15, 2010

rude awakening

omg.  waking up this morning - the first day back to work after spring break - was not fun.  i had envisioned an easy morning for myself - catch up on email, maybe make a tournament bracket or two, but the phone had other plans and brought me a phone call from a parent and an ensuing issue that i've been dealing with.  awesome.

in other news, duke plays at 7:30pm on friday in the first round of the tournament, and this makes me very happy, as i'll be done with work and will be able to watch.  that is, if CBS doesn't preempt our game for another, more competitive, 7:30 game.  that is my least favorite thing about the opening weekend of the tournament.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that CBS is streaming every game live. Get Thomas to figure out how to connect your computer to your TV screen. I demand uninterrupted Blue Devil basketball on Friday night. Does this mean that Trivia Night will be on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete