Tuesday, June 22, 2010

love to the max

the quickest way into my heart?  a good mixed CD.  and colin made me one!  based on the song list i am SO EXCITED to listen to it, but i am going to wait until i get on the plane for england.  it's like i got a toy in the mail a week before christmas, unwrapped it, and then put it on counter and waited until christmas day to play with it.  oh, it's going to sound so good on thursday.  i can't wait.

but let's first have a moment for how well colin knows me.  she titled the CD:


WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING that my travel blog last year was titled "from claire to here."  oh, she knows me so well.  could not be more excited about this CD.  really couldn't.

and because colin is a 4th year (yay!) medical student, this is the CD case that she had lying around her house and put my CD in before sending it:


HA.  i am so entertained.  the empty CD cases that i have lying around my house are titled things like "teaching with primary source documents."  you can decide which is dorkier.

No comments:

Post a Comment