Thursday, January 27, 2011

for lunch today:

(yes, at some point i promised you that if you read this blog you wouldn't have to hear boring things like what i ate for breakfast.  and then i realized that talking about food is fun.  so there.)

salad - lettuce and tomatoes from my CSA box (i love my farmers in alabama!), carrots, really pretty asparagus, and stirfried tofu (locally made).  when you say "stirfried" it sounds healthier than "fried," though i'm not sure what the difference is.  and the best part: you know that ginger dressing that you get at japanese restaurants?  i bought some and i'm trying it out today.  hooray!

SO EXCITED for some greens in my life.  (i've been eating lots of pasta recently and i need a change.)

and some orange: i bought a box of clementines this weekend and i'm tearing through a couple a day.  no scurvy for me!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I love blogging about food and reading about food - so keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete