Monday, January 24, 2011

monday morning

monday mornings are hard for me.  snoozing the alarm for as long as possible (my new alarm will only allow you to snooze in 5 minute increments for 25 minutes before it turns off - this incites great panic in me, as you might imagine), getting ready as quickly as i can in that slow motion way that i operate in the morning, arriving at work hoping no crises will occur in the first hour.  so far so good.

in the midst of this dark and cold winter, i'm wearing my brightest shirt (a yellow v-neck t-shirt i got from martin + osa before they closed) with a greenish-blue sweater, a blue skirt, and my new leather boots.  does this go together?  in an anthropologie ad, yes.  and i think your environment helps determine your mood, so here we go.

here's some waking up music for you:

1 comment: