Friday, February 4, 2011

rainy friday

today: rainy, cold, friday.
me: sick, tired, wishing i was in my pajamas already.
tonight's plan: the couch, pajamas, lots of movies.

I PRETTY MUCH CAN'T WAIT.

you'll be happy to know that after my 6.5 hour nap on wednesday and then watching the duke game, i was able to fall back asleep for about 4 hours (aka until my alarm went off).  and yet i still feel like i've got a sleep deficiency. what am i, an 18 year old boy?

[side note: my parents' best friends have four kids who are 1, 3, 5, and 7 years older than me.  i remember when the oldest boy (barney) came home from college for the first time - i would have been 11ish and he would have been 18ish - and becky and i went over to their house to play with the kids who were closer to our age, as we often did.  and barney laid on the living room floor, face down, and slept for like the whole day.  while we played games around him.  he was the first college student i knew, and i couldn't believe a person could sleep that long or with that much noise.  vivid memory from my childhood.]

No comments:

Post a Comment