Sunday, February 7, 2010

instead of watching the superbowl

my night:
manicure and pedicure - the first i've had since september and a needed splurge.  i read a whole newsweek while the ladies at my favorite nail place worked on my nails.  GLORIOUS.  i will spend the rest of the night trying not to smudge it.  so far: success.
leftover pasta i made on friday night: asparagus, peas, and parmesan cheese with whole wheat linguine and pesto.  it is really, really delicious.
watching season 2 of big love from netflix.  fictional polygamists are entertaining.
reading a reliable wife, my newest purchase from borders.

i love sunday evenings.

and i might, just might find out who won the football game.  if this is like past years, though, that game will be going on until past my bedtime, and no way will i be staying up late for a football game.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love Big Love. Season 3 is soooo good. Catch up on this immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gearing up for Season 3 by rewatching Season 2...so excited!! I should have known that you'd be a Big Love fan, too. :)

    ReplyDelete