Friday, February 12, 2010

photo shoot

joey and i decided to take some roommate pictures in the snow - we have so few pictures of just the two of us, and we clearly needed to document the snow for all of our non-atlanta readers.  hope everyone's having a good friday!



we live on the second floor...so you can barely see our balcony in this photo.  this is our version of the couple-in-front-of-their-first-home picture.  we giggled a lot as i set the timer on my camera and then scampered across the street to join joey for this picture.  i did not slip in the slush and fall.  i'm quite proud of myself.



2 comments:

  1. And a very charming young couple you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I am jealous, seeing as I love snow, and I am in Boston with no snow while Atlanta gets more than we have seen in several years. Enjoy staying warm inside!

    ReplyDelete