Tuesday, February 23, 2010

not lost

you will never believe this.

this morning i went to a breakfast at the ansley golf club, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHERE I WAS LOST ON FOOT ON SUNDAY.  i turn down a road (following my mapquest directions, as i'd never been there before), and realize OHMYGOD I WALKED DOWN THIS ROAD WHEN I WAS LOST.  AND THIS ROAD.  AND I REMEMBER THIS INTERSECTION.  it's hard to forget the intersection of beverly road and friar tuck road.  or beverly road and robin hood road.  yes, those are real life intersections in atlanta, and i have now been there twice.

so i wasn't lost on foot on sunday.  i was just exploring a new neighborhood so when i went to the breakfast this morning i would have some idea of where i was.

right.

but i mean, what are the odds?  i'd never been in this neighborhood before, and then i was there twice (once on purpose, once not) in a 48 hour period.  what a weird world.

No comments:

Post a Comment